iTrashTV.com - ET. -Gossip, Entertainment News & Videos: Lindsay Lohan Seeks Help From Al Gore

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Lindsay Lohan Seeks Help From Al Gore

Lindsay Lohan has asked former American vice-president Al Gore to help her clean up her image.

In an email written by the 20-year-old actress to friends and lawyers she states she is sick of her portrayal in the media and wants to hold a press conference to state her opinions on "how our society should be educated for the better of our country."

According to the New York Post newspaper, Lindsay writes: "Al Gore will help me. He came up to me last night and said he would be very happy to have a conversation with me.

Lindsay says she wants to state her views on "our people", adding: "Because I have such an impact on our younger generations, as well as generations older than me. Which we all know and can obviously see."

"I want to hold a press conference. And will do anything necessary to do so."

She ranted: "It's enough already, I've had enough and I am going to be the one to make a change.

"Let's sue the tabloids for saying the things they say. Defamation of character.

"It's my life. I want to live it. People cannot lie and think that it is okay to continue on having done so. I have had many ups and downs, as do we all. But to make false accusations to one girl is unjust in my opinion. I am willing to do anything I need to get my life the way it should be."

Lindsay's representative, refused to all phone calls from iTrashTV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home