iTrashTV.com - ET. -Gossip, Entertainment News & Videos: Trump Says "Rosie O'Donnell Is A Fat Slob"

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Trump Says "Rosie O'Donnell Is A Fat Slob"

Rosie and Trump were at war trading insults and threats over a fallen beauty queen this week.

Comedienne Rosie O'Donnell on Wednesday's "The View" talk show took issue with Donald Trump, who in a news conference on Tuesday said he would let troubled beauty queen Tara Conner continue her reign as Miss USA 2006 if she agreed to attend rehab.

Trump "left his first wife, had an affair. Left the second wife, had an affair. Had kids both times. But he's the moral compass for 20-year-olds in America," O'Donnell said, flipping her hair over to mock his famous comb over hairstyle.

Trump, who co-owns the company that produces the Miss USA and Miss Teen USA pageants, fired back, telling "Entertainment Tonight," "I'll probably sue Rosie because she doesn't tell the facts."

In an interview with the Fox News Channel, Trump ridiculed O'Donnell's looks and said, "I'm going to surprise Rosie, but I guarantee I'll have a lot of Rosie's money, you know, right out of her big, fat pocket.

"I think she's very attracted to Miss USA so she probably wanted to put the crown on her head herself," he said.

"She is a very, very unattractive woman who really is a bully."

"Rosie is a loser, and ultimately (The View) will fail because of Rosie."

"Rosie talks about moral compass, what moral compass does she have? I mean just take a look at her, take a look at that face. I mean, can you imagine her poor girlfriend having to kiss that every night? You can have her."

In Thursday's New York Daily News, Trump said to O'Donnell, "You'd better be careful or I'll send one of my friends to take your girlfriend!"

"I imagine it would be pretty easy to take her girlfriend away, considering how Rosie looks." He called her a "fat slob" and "despicable."

Near the beginning of Thursday's edition of "The View," O'Donnell said, "Look who's here," pointing out her long-term partner, Kelli Carpenter, in the audience.

"I was afraid to leave Kelli at home in case someone with a comb-over came over and stole her." She continued: "Here's my comment to him (Trump)," then made a smirk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home