iTrashTV.com - ET. -Gossip, Entertainment News & Videos: Mel Gibson's Secret Daughter Wants DNA Not Money

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Mel Gibson's Secret Daughter Wants DNA Not Money

Legal papers will be served against Mel Gibson this week by a woman claiming she is his daughter.

Mel may be forced to have a DNA test to prove he is or is not the father of 29 year old Carmel Sloane.

Carmel's mother Marilyn claims to have been hitchhiking in Sydney, Australia in 1976 when she caught a ride with then-unknown actor Mel and got pregnant after the two spent the night togther. She told the News of the World: "It crossed my mind to try to get in touch, but I didn't know his address."

Marilyn didn't realise Mel had become famous until she saw a poster for Mad Max 3 eight years later but didn't try to get back in touch with Mel until he bought a house in Australia in 1995 and than again in 1996 when Carmel's son Jordan was born.

Marilyn told the newspaper: "I didn't want to cause trouble but I wanted him to know about Carmel. I thought he might want to know her.

Carmel added that getting to know Mel is her only motivation starting the legal proceedings, "I'm not doing it for his money. I just want to meet the man I've always known was my dad, and for him to get to know his grandson."

"I have grown up being told Mel Gibson is my father. I've been told it for 20 years. I would like some kind of closure either way. I don¡¯t want it to go on for another 20 years."

"I would love to meet him but I wouldn't expect to be part of his life. I'm not looking for a piece of the pie or that lifestyle. I would like him to know he has a grandson who is a great kid. He is very bright and creative. He would be proud of him."

"We have no choice but to go legal so that we can get to the bottom of this once and for all. A simple DNA test will sort it out."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home